TERMS AND CONDITIONS
INSTAwhite is a registered trademark of Instasmile Ltd.
Please note that we are not dental professionals and do not carry out the act of dentistry in any way. We do not offer any such operation, treatment or advice that is usually given by a dentist or qualified registered professional. If you have any queries or concerns regarding the suitability of any of our products please consult your dentist.
OUR TERMS OF SALE
- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you.
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
Information About Us and How to Contact Us
- Who we are. We are instasmile Limited a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 08943311 and our registered office is at No.1 Smithy Court, Wigan, United Kingdom, WN3 6PS.
- How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 0808 169 7011 or by writing to us at our registered office address.
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
Our Contract With You
- How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline or delivery method that you have specified.
- Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- International sales. Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in the UK. Unfortunately, we do not deliver to the following territories: Belarus, Burma/Myanmar, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Former Federal Republic of Yugoslavia & Serbia, International Criminal Tribunal for The Former Yugoslavia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Lebanon and Syria Liberia, North Korea (Democratic People Republic of Korea), Republic of Guinea, Somalia, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Cuba or the Balkans. Please note that we do have a number of international websites which can be accessed using the links in the tab at the top of our website.
- Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
- Making sure your measurements are accurate. If we are making the product to measurements you have given to us, or in accordance with a self-impression kit or dentist’s impression you have provided to us, you are responsible for ensuring that these measurements and impressions are correct. You can find information and tips on how to measure on our website or by contacting us.
- Suitability. If you are unsure if you are suitable for our clip-on veneers, please consult your dentist before ordering.
- Side effects. Occasionally side effects may arise from the use of our products, including tooth and gum sensitivity, soft tissue irritation or soreness. If you experience any side effects, you should cease use of the product immediately and consult your dentist or doctor. If you have any allergies or known chemical sensitivity, you should inform us before placing your order.
Your Rights to Make Changes
If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered, please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 8- Your rights to end the contract).
Our Rights to Make Changes
Changes to the products. We may change the product:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- to reflect changes in technology; and
- to implement technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a health and safety or cosmetic concern. These changes will not materially affect your use of the product.
- Changes to the products. We may change the product:
Providing the Products
- Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
- When we will deliver the products. During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you. We will contact you with an estimated delivery date for either the products themselves or (if applicable) for the self-impression kit, which will be within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order. If you provide us with a satisfactorily completed self-impression kit, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date for the products themselves, which will be within 30 days after the day on which we receive the completed self-impression kit back from you.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
- If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and clause 10.2 will apply.
- If we deliver late. If we deliver late, you should contact us to establish when we will be able to deliver your products, and if we are unable to supply your products within a reasonable time you may treat the contract as at an end.
- When you become responsible for the products. Products, whether the products you have ordered or any other products such as self-impression kits, will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the products to the address you gave us.
- When you own products. At no point do you own a self-impression kit. You own the products only once we deliver the products to the address you gave us.
- What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you, for example, either a satisfactorily completed self-impression kit or a dentist’s impression. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the products on our website. We will contact you in writing to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 10.2 will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 6).
- Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the product for longer than 60 days you may contact us to end the contract and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
- Occasionally deliveries are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we may contact you to verify the delivery address before it is re-shipped.
- Orders that are returned to us as undeliverable cannot be re-shipped until the delivery address is verified by you and any additional postal charges have been settled. If the item is undeliverable due to an error by us, any additional postage costs may be waived.
Your Rights to End the Contract
You have rights to end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- If what you have bought is defective, faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 11;
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 8.2;
- If you are a consumer and have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 8.3 and 8.4. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and will not be available for certain products. You will have to pay the costs of return of any products;
- In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind), see clause 8.6.
Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at 8.2.1 to 8.2.4 below, the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 60 days; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- Exercising your right to change your mind if you are a consumer (Consumer Contracts Regulations (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) 2013). If you are purchasing products as a consumer, for most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms and include a 14 day period to change your mind, subject to certain exceptions, with you paying the costs of return.
When you don’t have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of a large number of the products we sell, in particular:
- products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised, this includes products which are made to your completed self-impression kit, dentist’s impression or individual measurements. For the avoidance of doubt, you will not have the right to change your mind from the moment you have completed your self-impression kit (including if you have used your self-impression kit incorrectly), on receipt by us of a dentist’s impression or on attendance by you at one of our clinics; and
- products which have been sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed and used by you, for the avoidance of doubt this would include any products which are placed inside the mouth such as mouthguards, clip on veneers or retainers.
- How long do I have to change my mind? Subject to the qualifications set out in these terms, if you have bought products as a consumer, you have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the products.
- You have rights to end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
How to End the Contract With Us (including If You Have Changed Your Mind)
THIS CLAUSE 9 APPLIES IF YOU ARE PURCHASING PRODUCTS AS A CONSUMER. IT DOES NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE PURCHASING PRODUCTS AS A BUSINESS OR IN THE COURSE OF TRADE
Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Phone or email. Call customer services on 0808 169 7011 or email us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order (including the order number) and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- By post. Write to us at No.1 Smithy Court, Wigan, United Kingdom, WN3 6PS including details of the products you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
- Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us at your cost. You must either return the products in person to where you bought them, post them back to us by recorded delivery to No.1 Smithy Court, Wigan, United Kingdom, WN3 6PS or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Please call customer services on 0808 169 7011 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the products within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed; or
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong,
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- What we charge for collection. If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection.
- How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind and you have not lost such right to change your mind as set out in clause 8.4 or 8.5 above (e.g. if you have ordered custom-made products, have completed your self-impression kit, have attended one of our clinics or have used products which are placed in the mouth):
- we may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- the maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind and we have not offered to collect the products, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us.
- Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
Our Rights to End the Contract
We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products, for example your completed self-impression kit, dentist’s impression or individual measurements;
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you;
- you move address or change the delivery address;
- you, in our reasonable opinion, make or publish any fraudulent, untrue, defamatory, threatening, abusive, offensive, obscene or otherwise inappropriate statements or allegations about us, our officers or our employees, either publicly or privately;
- You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 10.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
If There Is a Problem With the Product
- How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at 0808 168 7011 or email us at email@example.com or write to us at No.1 Smithy Court, Wigan, United Kingdom, WN3 6PS.
Summary of your legal rights. If you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the product. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights, subject to clauses 11.6 and 11.7 below.
Summary of your key legal rights as a consumer
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
- Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please call customer services on 0808 169 7011 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label or to arrange collection.
- If you are not purchasing the products as a consumer, we warrant that on delivery and for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery (warranty period), the products will:
- conform in all material respects with their description;
- be free from material defects in design, material and workmanship;
- be of satisfactory quality; and
- be fit for any purpose held out by us.
- If you are not purchasing the products as a consumer, subject to clause 11.6 and 11.7, if:
- you give notice in writing to us during the warranty period and within a reasonable time of discovery that some or all of the products do not comply with the warranty set out in clause 11.4;
- we are given a reasonable opportunity of examining such products; and
- you returns such products to us at your cost,
we will, at our option, repair or replace the defective products, or refund the price of the defective products in full.
- Custom made products are manufactured based on a suitable dental impression provided by you. It is your responsibility to ensure that you carry out the impression process accurately and provide a suitable impression that will allow us to manufacture a fit for purpose final product.
- If the product is not suitable or is defective due to:
- a failure by you to provide an accurate impression;
- fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, or abnormal storage or working conditions; or
- a failure by you to comply with clause 11.6,
you will not have a right to reject the goods, and we will have no liability, under this clause 11.
- The terms implied by sections 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from this agreement.
- A number of the products we sell include the provision by us of a self-impression kit which you will use to create an accurate impression of your teeth and then return to us so that we are able to manufacture your products.
- The self-impression kits are not suitable for customers:
- with crowns, bridges or veneers;
- with any milk teeth or loose teeth;
- with any existing oral health issues; or
- who are undergoing dental or orthodontic treatment.
- If a self-impression kit is not suitable for you, or you do not wish to use a self-impression kit, then please contact us separately and we can arrange for you to attend at one of our clinics.
- Unless clearly stated otherwise, you will be responsible for the cost of postage and packaging for returning the self-impression kit to us. We strongly suggest that you return the kit using tracked and signed service as the self-impression kit is your responsibility and at your risk from the moment it is delivered to you.
- If the returned impression is not received by us, we reserve the right to charge for a replacement in accordance with clause 12.7 below.
- Each self-impression kit contains a spare set of putty in case you make a mistake. If you do not use the spare putty please return it to us.
- If we do not receive your returned self-impression kit, or if you have used your self-impression kit incorrectly and we are unable to use the impression you have provided then:
- we will contact you to arrange the sending out of a replacement self-impression kit or to arrange an appointment at one of our clinics;
- we will charge you for the cost of any such replacement kit and for the cost of postage and packaging of sending such replacement kit to you; and
- you will not be able to cancel the contract in accordance with clause 8.3 above (see clause 8.4.1 above).
Price and Payment
- Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 13.3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- What happens if we got the price wrong? It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any products provided to you.
- When you must pay. You must pay for the products before we dispatch them.
- What to do if you think an invoice is wrong. If you think an invoice is wrong, please contact us promptly to let us know and we will attempt to resolve the issue.
- Customs charges outside the UK. If we are delivering to you outside of the United Kingdom, you will pay to us any applicable customs charges or duties. We will not commence manufacture of your products until we have received payment for such customs charges or duties.
Klarna. In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay Later in 3
Further information and Klarna's user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Our Responsibility for Loss or Damage Suffered By You
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes:
- liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors;
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products including the right to receive products which are: as described and match information we provided to you and any sample or model seen or examined by you; of satisfactory quality; fit for any particular purpose made known to us; supplied with reasonable skill and care; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- Overall limit on our liability. Subject to clause 14.2 above, our total liability to you under this contract is limited to the purchase price of the products you purchased from us.
How We May Use Your Personal Information
How we will use your personal information. We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to supply the products to you;
- to process your payment for the products; and
- if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us.
- We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
- How we will use your personal information. We will use the personal information you provide to us:
Other Important Terms
- We may transfer this contract to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts.
instasmile Ltd Terms of Website Use
Terms of Website Use
The website is operated by instasmile Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (CRN: 08943311) with its registered address at No.1 Smithy Court, Wigan, United Kingdom, WN3 6PS. Our main trading address in the UK is the same as our registered address. Our VAT number is 156 6066 00.
Other Applicable Terms
- If you purchase goods from our site, our Terms and Conditions of Supply (https://www.instasmile.com/gb/terms-and-conditions) will apply to the sales.
Changes to These Terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to Our Site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing Our Site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may modify, suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site and/or any and all features and sections of our site, without notice. However, where possible, we will endeavour to inform registered users of any such change via a notice on our site or by email. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or change to our site, or if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period, whether temporarily or permanently.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate, available or permitted by law in any location other than the United Kingdom. We may limit the availability of our site or any service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our site from any location outside of the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
Your Account and Password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site including trade marks, logos and service marks (Marks). You are prohibited from using any of the Marks without the express, written permission of us or other relevant third party(s).
We are the owner or licensee of all the material published on our site, including text, graphics, images, HTML source code of our site, and all other materials (Materials). Those Materials are protected by copyright laws, treaties and all other applicable intellectual property rights around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works, publish, reproduce, display, publically perform, distribute or in any way exploit, in whole or in part, any of the Materials for any public or commercial purpose, without the express permission of us and, if required by law, other relevant party(s).
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your own personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged and you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in our Materials.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you would like information about obtaining permission to use any of the Marks or Materials on our site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New International Patent Application No. PCT/GB2015/051570; A METHOD OF MAKING A DENTAL DEVICE; |P-20034.WO|
No Reliance on Information
The content and Materials on our site is provided for general information only and is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to avoid inaccuracies or typographical errors in the content or Materials of our site and keep such content and Materials up to date, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, reliability, relevancy, completeness or timeliness. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content or Materials on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of Our Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Supply (https://www.instasmile.com/gb/terms-and-conditions )
Uploading Content to Our Site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, make contact with other users of our site, or make use of any chat area, message board, email function, social network, blog, or similar type of service on any website (Public Communication) you agree that you will comply with the following standards (Content Standards):
- you will not harass, abuse, defame, threaten, or make hateful or offensive statements in any Public Communication which relate to us, our products, the manufacturers or suppliers of our products, or our employees;
- you will not use obscene or indecent language, imaging or other materials in any Public Communication which relate to us, our products, the manufacturers or suppliers of our products, or our employees; and
- you will not submit any materials to us, the manufacturers or suppliers of our products, or our employees, which violate the rights of any third party.
We have the right to remove any Public Communication you make on our site and/or prevent you from accessing and using our site if, in our opinion, your use does not comply with the Content Standards.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with the Content Standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in such content, but you hereby grant to us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and licence to reproduce, use, publish, modify, create derivative works, publicly display or distribute any such content in any form, medium, or technology known now or later developed.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to Our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
Third Party Links and Resources in Our Site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and do not accept responsibility for any losses or penalties incurred as a result of your use of any links or reliance on the content of any links.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Unfortunately we cannot deliver to the following countries.
Belarus, Burma/Myanmar, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Federal Republic of Yugoslavia & Serbia, International Criminal Tribunal for The Former Yugoslavia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Lebanon and Syria Liberia, North Korea (Democratic People Republic of Korea), Republic of Guinea, Somalia, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Balkans Please review and verify your shipping address on all orders. We are not responsible for orders that do not arrive because an incorrect shipping address was provided.
Once you place your order with instasmile Limited and it has been accepted we will dispatch a self impression kit next working day (Monday – Friday excluding public holidays). The self impression kit will be sent using Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Service to all customers within the United Kingdom and a Tracked and Signed Service for all International Customers. Please consult both Royal Mail and / or your local or national postal service for shipping times. Once we dispatch the self impression kit to you we will advise you via email of the relevant tracking information in order to trace your shipment. Once an impression kit has been dispatched from the relevant denLAB office liability of goods is transferred from us to Royal Mail / courier until it is signed for by you at which point you accept the receipt of goods. We advise all customers to return their impression to us within 6 months of ordering using a tracked and signed service to ensure that we receive the impression back. We are unable to process impressions older than 6 months nor can we be held responsible for returned impressions that are deemed lost.
On receipt of a suitable impression we will endeavour to manufacture your INSTAwhite product within 30 working days. If there is a problem with your order during the production process, we will contact you to discuss any amendments to the order.
When your custom made INSTAwhite product has been manufactured we will advise you via email of the dispatch details. Products will be sent using Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded Service to all customers within the United Kingdom and Tracked / Signed for Service for all International Customers. Please consult both Royal Mail and / or your local or national postal service for shipping times. Once a shipment has been dispatched from the relevant denLAB office liability of goods is transferred from us to Royal Mail until it is signed for by you at which point you accept the receipt of goods
Lost in Post Items
Please note that Royal Mail do not consider an item lost in post until 15 working days have expired (10 days for Special Deliveries). If you don’t receive the package within 7 days of receiving your dispatch confirmation email:
- Check the tracking details online
- See if someone else has accepted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Contact your local Post Office
- Contact Royal Mail on 0345 774 0740
If you are still unable to trace your package please contact us after 7 working days have expired and we will try our best to assist you.
Occasionally deliveries are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, an INSTAwhite representative may contact you to verify the delivery address before it is re-shipped.
Orders that are returned to us as undeliverable (see below) can not be re-shipped until the delivery address is verified by you and any additional postal charges have been settled. If the item is undeliverable due to an error by instasmile Limited, any additional postage costs may be wavered.
Reasons for Undeliverable Packages
- Address is a P.O. Box or Pakstation. – We do not ship to P.O. Boxes or Pakstations; all orders must be shipped to a street address.
- Incorrect Address -If the address is incorrect or outdated, the package is typically returned to us by the Post office or the unintended recipient.
- Failed Delivery Attempts – Usually the Postal service makes three attempts to deliver a package. After two attempts, the package will be returned to us.
- Damaged During Transit. – If a package is damaged on its way to you, the shipper may return it to us without attempting delivery.
- Refused by Recipient – If a recipient is not expecting a package, they may refuse it if they believe it was sent to them in error.